Another week has passed. Tanya behaved very quietly, as if something was disturbing her. And then one day I received a message from her on my messenger: “Darling, I can no longer be silent. Your son rapes me when you are not at home. This has been going on for more than a month. I don’t know what to do. Once I quietly turned on the camera when he broke in into our bedroom and raped me again." A minute later, she sent a video of the very moment when we played rape. This bitch quietly put the camera in front of the bed and filmed everything that was happening to pass it off as a real rape. My stepmother called me.
He threw his leg over her and they were in 69 poses. His cock swayed in front of my wife's face, it was thicker than mine. She gently took him in her hand and pricked her head, began to lick his balls and prick with her tongue. I felt like I was going to come now, because it's not every day you can see your wife fucking another man, especially if it's your father.
liveartbcs.com/malaysia/13-03-2022. It would be something to talk about, I ran away twice in total.
When I put on the thong, at first I wanted to take them off, but I decided that this discomfort should be enjoyed and I got very excited. I got dressed in five minutes. Difficulties arose with the shoes they had too high stilettos. I stood on them and got used to their height for about five minutes, and then took five or six steps like nothing, cool. Only after 30 minutes I more or less got used to it. I liked how the studs clicked beautifully on the parquet. I will never forget these sounds in my life, especially since this clatter made me even more excited.
I slowly entered her bedroom. She lay under the covers and wept pitifully. Sitting down slowly, I stroked her head and shoulder, saying softly:
Finally, the design has arrived. The chief ordered to insert the legs and arms into special leather straps made like four loops. He pressed the remote control and I hung in the middle of the room, at the level of the groin of the sitting men. It was comfortable to hang, the straps were soft and did not press anywhere, but I could not get rid of this captivity myself. Swinging in front of men dressed in formal suits was so humiliating that I even closed my eyes.